JOIN US AS A VOLUNTEER
Volunteers are crucial to the fulfillment of our mission. Opportunities are available across many parts of our operation, and we would love to have you join our team! There is a place at the Castle in the Clouds for you, if you:
• Enjoy working with the public
• Want to make new friends
• Would like to sharpen current skills
• Take pleasure in learning new things
• Are committed to preserving the community’s unique heritage
We rely on volunteers in several departments to help keep our organization running smoothly. From docents in the museum to volunteer gardeners and everywhere in between, we can find the perfect fit for those looking to volunteer.
Seasonal volunteer positions may be available in the following areas:
• Museum Interpreter/Group Tour Support – Educating our visitors in the Lucknow mansion/Greet tour or school groups
• Visitor Services – Greeting guests and answering questions
• Programs – Ensuring the best visitor experience during public programs and events
• Office Support – Providing essential “behind the scenes” support
• Gardeners – Maintaining the natural beauty of the Lucknow gardens and grounds
• Weddings – Greet wedding guests and provide support as needed for Wedding Coordinator
Click here for an overview of all available volunteer positions.
• Complete an application and interview, if necessary
• Commit to at least one 2-4 hour shift per week, if possible
• Actively participate in an orientation and training program, if required
• Be able to work independently and follow directions
• Must be at least 14 years of age
We would love for you to join our team!
Whether you volunteer your time, donate your money or support our membership program,
any act, large or small, is greatly appreciated by all of us at Castle in the Clouds. Thank you!