Are you looking for a new and exciting employment opportunity? Castle in the Clouds may be the perfect fit for you. We are hiring for our 2019 season and have part-time/full-time paid and volunteer positions available!
To apply for a paid or volunteer position, please fill out the applicable application below.
Full-time, Year-Round Positions Available:
Director of Visitor Experience – Click here for full job description
2019 Seasonal Paid and Volunteer Positions Available:
Cross-department training is available for those looking for more hours. Ideally, candidates will be available to work for the entire season (May 25th-October 27th). Additional hours before and after the regular season may be available, depending on the position.
BUILDINGS AND GROUNDS (Part-Time)
RESTAURANT (Full and Part-Time)Housekeeper Job Description
- Line Cook – Cook dishes for lunch and dinner menus; set-up and stock stations with all necessary supplies; experience required; 18 years or older
- Prep Cook – Prepare menu ingredients for cooking, including cleaning produce, cutting vegetables and meat, and preparing sauces; experience preferred; 18 years or older
- Dishwasher – Clean dishes, food preparation equipment, utensils, glassware, etc. using dishwasher or by hand; maintain a clean and orderly condition in kitchen work areas; 16 years or older
- Host/Hostess – Greet guests upon arrival; provide accurate wait times; escort customers to dining and bar areas; help ensure excellent customer service and a pleasant dining experience to all guests; 15 years or older
- Busser – Clear and clean tables between guest services, taking plates, utensils and drinkware to the kitchen to be washed; ensure diners’ water glasses are full; reset tables for the next service; 15 years or older
- Cones in the Clouds Attendant – Assist customers with preparing ice cream orders, snacks and light meals; 15 years or older
VISITOR SERVICES (Full and Part-Time)
- Trolley Driver – Click here for full job description
VOLUNTEERS (Flexible Hours)
- Museum Docent –Provide educational interpretation for museum visitors; 16 years or older
- Greeter/Visitor Services – Greet guests inside The Carriage House, answer visitor questions, and provide support for group tours
- Gardens and Grounds Upkeep – Help maintain our beautiful gardens at The Carriage House, Lucknow mansion and front gate
Various other volunteer opportunities are available during programs and events. Click here to learn more about volunteering.
2019 Internships Available:
- Visitor Intercept Internship – Click here for full job description
- Curatorial Research Internship – Click here for full job description
- Special Project Curatorial Internship – Click here for full job description
- Education Program Internship – Click here for full job description
- Programs and Visitor Services Internship – Click here for full job description