Castle in the Clouds Community Advisory Group
Castle in the Clouds (CITC) seeks residents of the Lakes Region and Mount Washington Valley area of New Hampshire to form a Community Advisory Group.
The Community Advisory Group will meet quarterly throughout the year to discuss how CITC can better serve the needs and wants of our local community. At meetings, Community Advisory Group members will help review, brainstorm, and develop public programming to strengthen CITC’s commitment to community engagement and diversity, equity, accessibility, and inclusion (DEAI).
We welcome community members no matter their prior familiarity with CITC. Our goal is to identify ways CITC can better serve the community, so we value the input of frequent visitors, occasional visitors, and those who feel like the Castle currently does not serve them alike.
- Provide perspective on how the public wants CITC to engage with the community to meet community needs
- Enhance public programming by brainstorming new CITC programs and how to improve existing CITC programs
- Support CPS staff by assisting in the creation of new programming and community opportunities for CITC
- Act as Castle Ambassadors in the local community to build strong relationships with individuals and organizations
- Assist in determining the best audiences and marketing tactics for programming
The inaugural group meets quarterly for a 2-year commitment. Additionally, there may be occasional program piloting sessions.
- Complimentary CITC individual membership
- 2 complimentary CITC admission passes per meeting attended
- 4 free program passes per year (good for select programs)
- Snacks at meetings
Applications will be reviewed and candidates selected to represent a diverse range of expertise and experiences. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.