Castle in the Classroom and Virtual Programs
Is it more convenient for us to visit you? If so, great news – we have three new programs specifically designed for your classroom!
- Social Studies
- Can be adapted for all grade levels
- Students work together to create an interactive timeline comparing Castle history with students’ personal history, NH History, US History or World History
What is Bias?
- Social Studies, ELA
- Middle School or High School
- Using primary documents, students investigate both sides of a conflict. Teachers choose whether students debate the issue in class or write an article explaining what happened – all facilitated by a Castle representative
Lucknow Innovation Challenge
- 3rd – 5th Grade
- Students learn the engineering design process and then work together in groups to create a prototype to solve a problem
If interested, call or email us at (603) 476-5900 or email@example.com.
Stay tuned for the launch of virtual programs. These interactive programs will bring us to your school virtually, to facilitate a learning activity for your students. If interested, call or email us at (603) 476-5900 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Request Additional Information
Interested in one of our programs, but not ready to fill out a Field Trip Request Form? Contact us directly. If interested, reach out to Debbi Finkelstein, Director of Education and Partnership at (603) 476-5900 x5414 or email@example.com.
Interested in joining the Castle in the Clouds Teacher Advisory Group (C-TAG)
Would you like to learn more about this dynamic group of professionals? Click here!
You will want to access the Castle in the Clouds property by using 586 Ossipee Park Road as your GPS address. Please note that if you search for “Castle in the Clouds” you will be at a different entrance 2 miles down the road, which when open, is not wide enough to accommodate a school bus.
When our school bus arrives, take a right at the fork in the road so that Shannon Pond is on your left. Please proceed to our oversized vehicle parking, on the grass, just after the Café and green bathhouse building on your left-hand side.