Welcome to CASTLE IN THE CLOUDS
We will be open on Saturdays and Sundays starting Saturday, May 12th, and then 7 days a week beginning on Memorial Day! Our offices are open year-round by appointment. Call us at 603-476-5900 to schedule a site visit for a wedding or a meeting with one of our year-round employees.
Looking for a fun and exciting summer job? We have several positions still available for the 2018 season!
- Dining Manager – (full-time in season, potential part-time year-round) – work closely with our Operations Director and Executive Chef to help with a smooth daily operation in our restaurant
- Museum Guide – Click here for a job description
- Wedding Assistant (full-time, May-Oct) – teams with our Wedding Coordinator in wedding consultation, planning, communicating with vendors, executing wedding-day tasks, etc.
- Weekend Housekeeper (weekends only, May-Oct) – housekeeping position for our Carriage House and out-buildings on Saturdays and Sundays, about 5 hours per day
- Bartenders (part to full-time, May-Oct) – serve beer, wine, and spirits to our restaurant guests
- Line Cook (part-time, May-Oct) – create delicious house meals in our Carriage House Restaurant alongside our skilled executive chef
- Dishwasher (part-time, May-Oct) – maintain clean dining flatware and utensils in our Carriage House Restaurant as part of a friendly and fun team
- Cones in the Clouds (part to full-time, summer only) – Serve our visitors ice cream that makes for a perfect ending to a day at Castle in the Clouds
We are currently accepting applications; download one today and send it to us via mail at PO Box 687 Moultonborough, NH 03254. For questions, send us an email or call 603-476-5900. We can’t wait for you to join us!
Volunteer Spring Clean Up, Saturday May 5th
Help us get the property in tip-top shape for opening day! We’ll have several outdoor opportunities available for volunteers of ALL ages – help clear the scenic road of leaves and debris, wash the exterior of the trolleys and clean the interior, help spruce up our gardens after a winter covered in snow. Indoor activities may also be available, such as setting up the restaurant tables & chairs, stocking display items in the Gift Shop. There’s a lot to be done, and we need your help! All volunteers who complete a 4 hour shift will receive a special gift, too. Call 603-476-5900 if you’re interested in learning more about our Volunteer Spring Clean Up Day.
Cooking at the Castle, Thursday May 17th & 24th
Join Castle in the Clouds Executive Chef Gretchen Shortway for an intimate cooking class featuring signature recipes from the 1920’s! Learn vintage cooking tips and techniques that you can use in your own kitchen, and enjoy the fruits of your labor at the end of class. Space is limited to 20 participants.
Choose from one of two classes (class content for each is identical):
May 17th, 10:30am-1:30pm
May 24th, 4:30pm-7:30pm
Click here to Purchase Tickets & See More Information