The Programs Facilitator supports the Castle mission with the goal of executing and leading a variety of programs within the community. Additionally, they will work with the Public Programs Coordinator and Director of Education & Partnerships in order to coordinate the presentation of these programs.
Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (written and verbal) are required for this position. Strong presentation and public speaking skills are needed in addition to the ability to work well with guests of all ages. The ability to work independently and as part of a diverse team are also important. Computer and internet literacy, including Microsoft Office programs is required. Must have a valid driver’s license. Experience working in a nonprofit or museum setting is also a plus.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Oversee the execution and evaluation of public and school-aged programming
- Undertake set up and break down for programs
- Act as the point person at public programs
- Manage program and education volunteers in coordination with the Volunteer Coordinator
- Lead field-trip groups on-site
- Travel to schools to lead in-school programs and assemblies
- Execute virtual programs
- Work with other Castle departments and staff to develop and strengthen offerings
- Collaborate with Curatorial, Education, Visitor Services, and other departments as needed in carrying out interpretative plan and programs
- Other duties as assigned by the Public Programs Coordinator.
Attn: Public Programs Coordinator
PO Box 687
Moultonborough, NH 03254