Above photo by Outdoor Project Contributor, Stephanie Graudons
Purchase a Family 4-pack to Castle in the Clouds for $50!*
A Family 4-pack of tickets to visit Castle in the Clouds will offer your family a day together to unplug, step back in time, and enjoy the breathtaking views from the 1914 Lucknow mansion. It also makes a thoughtful gift for a loved one! Children can enjoy hands-on activities inside the Castle as a way to explore and learn about life in the 20th century.* Learn more about ways to make the most of a visit with kids here!
We encourage you to check our Program Calendar to see what special activities might be available when you or your loved ones come to visit.
There are many things for a family to do together on the property to make for a whole day of adventure!
- Feed the rainbow trout at Shannon Pond
- Have ice cream or lunch at Café in the Clouds
- Explore the nearly 30 miles of trails and waterfalls
- Picnic in the meadow
- Dine on the lake-view terrace
- Enjoy the exhibit gallery, now featuring: “The Shoes that Built the Castle“
- Browse many made in NH and made in New England items in the gift shop
*$56-72 value. Valid for a self-guided tour of the Castle’s first and second floors; does not include the guided basement tour. Availability of hands-on activities in the mansion is subject to change based on 2021 COVID-19 health and safety guidance.
Don’t miss these gift shop discounts!
- 2019 & 2020 Commemorative Castle in the Clouds pewter ornaments – buy one get one free! ($15 each)
- 10% off men’s & women’s fleeces (Navy, Royal Heather & Gray) while supplies last
To make a purchase, please call (603) 476-5900 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name, phone number, item(s) interested in, and the best time (M-F, 9am-5pm) to receive a call to make payment over the phone.
“The absolute best way to start our vacation. Kids didn’t look at their phones the whole time we were there.”
Visitor review / 2018
“This place is amazing. Staff is very knowledgeable, the history and architecture are fascinating, and the view is unmatched. Also some gorgeous scenery and stops on the way up. A great day trip for couples and families.”