June 6 - September 13
- Must be purchased in advance
- Children ages 4 & under do not require a cover charge
Join us for dinner and live music as you watch the sunset over Lake Winnipesaukee from our beautiful outdoor terrace! Come with your dinner partners and an appetite for classic American fare with unique twists. The Carriage House Restaurant was named the 2021 Editor’s Pick for Mountain View Dining in Yankee Magazine’s Best of NH!
Music Nights are by reservation only and require a $12 per-person cover charge paid online in advance (children ages 4 & under do not require a cover charge). Your reservation guarantees your table for the whole evening, so you can mingle on the terrace, peruse the exhibit gallery, or admire the historic carriage house and always have your seat to come back to. If you are looking to tour the Lucknow Mansion admission is open Thursday – Monday from 10 – 4 pm.
We recommend making your reservation at least 1-2 weeks in advance, as Music Nights tend to sell out quickly!
- There is a $12 per guest cover charge and the table is yours for the evening. You may arrive at any time after 5:30 pm. Drink orders will be taken throughout the evening, however, your dinner order will be taken at either 5:30 pm or 6:30 pm depending on your selected reservation time.
- There is a limit of 5 guests per table.
- Live music is played between 5:30 and 8:30 pm, with a short break for the musician.
- Payment for your dinner and drinks will be processed via a dining check with your server before you leave