Castle in the Clouds Job Fair
Friday January 12th
1:00pm – 4:00pm
Are you in the market for a fun job this year? Come join our team! We have many positions available for the 2018 season. Ideal candidates can stay through the entire season, but arrangements can be made for those who are seasonal. Part-time, full-time and volunteer potions are available. Cross-training in multiple departments is a viable option for those looking for more hours or a diverse working environment.
Our first Job Fair of the season will be Friday January 12th from 1:00pm to 4:00pm. Come in prepared to fill out an application and meet with our managers. Don’t forget your resume!
Get your name on the top of the list! Apply TODAY! Download an application and mail it with your resume to Castle in the Clouds Attn: Employment Opportunities PO Box 687 Moultonborough, NH 03254.
We are looking to fill part-time (PT), full-time (FT) and volunteer (V) positions. All positions are seasonal with hours May through October/November; restaurant positions have potential for winter hours. Some of the positions we are looking to hire might include, but are not limited to:
The Carriage House Restaurant
- Server – PT/FT; food and beverage service inside & outside on the patio; 18 years or older
- Host/Hostess – PT/FT; greet and seat guests upon arrival, clear tables; 16 years or older
- Bartender – PT/FT; bar service in restaurant and events; experience required; 21 years or older
- Cones in the Clouds Attendant – FT/PT; assist customers with preparing ice cream orders, snacks and light meals; 15 years or older
- Chef in Training – FT; work one-on-one with our Executive Chef to create lunch and dinner menus, prepare meals, place orders; experience and references required; 18 years or older
- Line Cook – PT/FT; prepare food for lunch & dinner menus; experience required; 18 years or older
- Prep Cook – PT/FT; prep food for lunch & dinner menus; experience preferred; 18 years or older
- Dishwasher – PT/FT; wash dishes for restaurant service; 15 years or older
- Front Gate Attendant – PT; greet guests to the property and sell admission tickets; must have valid driver’s license and reliable transportation; 16 years or older
- Visitor Services Associate – PT/FT/V; welcome guests to The Carriage House, provide general information about programs, events, and daily operations; 16 years or older
- Gift Shop Attendant – PT; sell merchandise in our Gift Shop, restock and keep track of inventory, answer general questions about daily operations; 16 years or older.
Weddings & Events
- Wedding Assistant – FT; assist venue renters with planning, coordination & set up of events; provide tours; weekends required; 18 years or older
- Event Set-up/Security – PT; assist with event set up and safety of guests & property; weekends and nights required; 18 years or older
Facilities & Maintenance
- Facilities Assistant – FT; help maintain buildings and grounds; weekends required; 18 years or older
- Trolley Driver – FT/PT; transport visitors on the property; valid CDL required; 18 years or older
- Housekeeper – PT/FT; maintain the interior cleanliness of the buildings; 18 years or older
- Museum Guide – PT/FT/V; provide orientation and educational interpretation for museum visitors; 16 years or older
- Administrative Assistant – PT/FT; answer phones, general office tasks such as data entry, bulk mailing, etc; 16 years or older
- Gardener – PT; assist with our Master Gardener to help maintain our pristine gardens; 16 years or older
- Various other volunteer opportunities available during programs and events
Cross-department training is available for those looking for more hours. Ideal candidates can stay with us through the end of the season.
You don’t need to wait to apply! Download an application and mail it with your resume to Castle in the Clouds Attn: Employment Opportunities PO Box 687 Moultonborough, NH 03254. We are currently hiring!