June 28-September 2
- Must be purchased in advance
- Children ages 4 & under do not require cover charge
To make a reservation, please click the green RESERVATIONS & MUSICIAN SCHEDULE dropdown below and select the date you wish to attend, or give us a call at 603-476-5900 to make a reservation over the phone.
Join us for dinner and live music as you watch the sunset over Lake Winnipesaukee from our beautiful outdoor terrace! Come with your dinner partners and an appetite for classic American fare with unique twists. We were awarded “Best Music Nights in NH” in 2018 by NH Magazine!
Music Nights are by reservation only and require a $10 per-person cover charge paid online in advance (children ages 4 & under do not require cover charge). Your reservation guarantees your table for the whole evening, so you can mingle on the terrace, peruse the exhibit gallery, or admire the historic horse stables and always have your seat to come back to. We recommend making your reservation at least 1-2 weeks in advance, as Music Nights tend to sell out quickly!
- To meet state and local guidelines, there is a limit of 5 guests per table. All guests must wear a cloth face covering while not seated at the table.
- Live music is played between 5:30 and 8:00 pm, with a short break for the musician.
- Upon arrival your table is yours for the entire evening!
- Payment for your dinner, drinks and the cover charge for the remaining members of your party will be processed via a dining check with your server before you leave
Music Nights are generously supported by The Laker