June 28-September 2
- Must be purchased in advance
- Children ages 4 & under do not require cover charge
2021 Best Outdoor Dining, Gold (Best of the Lakes Region)
2021 Best Live Music, Silver (Best of the Lakes Region)
2018 Best Music Nights (NH Magazine)
UPDATE: As of 7/12/21, all Music Nights are sold out for the 2021 season. We look forward to continuing to offer these special evenings and hope you’ll join us next summer!
Join us for dinner and live music as you watch the sunset over Lake Winnipesaukee from our beautiful outdoor terrace! Come with your dinner partners and an appetite for classic American fare with unique twists. The Carriage House Restaurant was named the 2021 Editor’s Pick for Mountain View Dining in Yankee Magazine’s Best of NH!
Music Nights are by reservation only and require a $10 per-person cover charge paid online in advance (children ages 4 & under do not require cover charge). Your reservation guarantees your table for the whole evening, so you can mingle on the terrace, peruse the exhibit gallery, or admire the historic horse stables and always have your seat to come back to. We recommend making your reservation at least 1-2 weeks in advance, as Music Nights tend to sell out quickly!
- To meet state and local guidelines, there is a limit of 5 guests per table. All guests must wear a cloth face covering while not seated at the table.
- Live music is played between 5:30 and 8:30 pm, with a short break for the musician.
- Upon arrival your table is yours for the entire evening!
- Payment for your dinner, drinks and the cover charge for the remaining members of your party will be processed via a dining check with your server before you leave
Music Nights are generously supported by The Laker