Are you looking for a new and exciting employment opportunity? Castle in the Clouds may be the perfect fit for you. We have a variety of positions in full-time, part-time and volunteer capacities.
Open Year-Round Positions
To apply for a year-round position, follow the application instructions listed within the job description.
- Director of Buildings and Grounds – Click here to view job description
Open Seasonal Positions
To apply for a seasonal position, click here for an application and mail it to us at PO Box 687, Moultonborough, NH 03254. To submit your application via e-mail, please first call us at 603-476-5900.
The Carriage House Restaurant
- Bartender – PT; bar service in restaurant and events; experience preferred but not required; training will be provided; 21 years or older
- Cones in the Clouds Attendants – PT/FT through Labor Day; assist customers with preparing ice cream orders, snacks and light meals; 15 years or older
- Host/Hostess – PT/FT; greet and seat guests upon arrival, clear tables; 16 years or older (must be available through end of October)
- Line Cooks – PT (25-30 hours per week); prepare food for lunch & dinner menus; experience required; 18 years or older (must be available through end of October)
- Dishwasher – PT/FT; wash dishes for restaurant service; 15 years or older (must be available through end of October)
- Front Gate Attendant – PT (Fridays & Saturdays, 9:30am-4:30pm); sell Castle admission tickets at our main entrance; must have valid driver’s license and use of own vehicle.
- Gift Shop Attendant – PT (Sundays & Mondays); sell merchandise in our Gift Shop, restock and keep track of inventory, answer general questions about daily operations; 16 years or older
- Trolley Driver – PT (weekends required, with some evening shifts); transport visitors to and from the Castle, and other trolley driving as directed by the Visitor Services Agent. The ideal candidate with have experience working with the public, the ability to stay on a strict schedule, and a passenger endorsed CDL with a clean driving record.
- Visitor Services Assistant – PT (weekends); greet guests inside The Carriage House and provide support for group tours
- Museum Guide – PT/FT/V; provide orientation and educational interpretation for museum visitors; 16 years or older; click here for full job description
- Administrative Assistant – PT/FT; answer phones, general office tasks such as data entry, bulk mailing, etc; 16 years or older
- Gardener – PT; assist with our Master Gardener to help maintain our pristine gardens; 16 years or older
- Various other volunteer opportunities available during programs and events
Cross-department training is available for those looking for more hours. Ideal candidates can stay with us through the end of the season.