Are you looking for a new and exciting employment opportunity? Castle in the Clouds may be the perfect fit for you. We have a variety of seasonal positions in full-time, part-time and volunteer capacities.
We currently have one opening for year-round employment. To apply, please mail your cover letter & resume to PO Box 687, Moultonborough, NH 03254. To submit your application via e-mail, please first call us at 603-476-5900.
- Development Director – Reporting to the Executive Director, the Development Director will be responsible for organizing, supporting, and coordinating CPS fundraising initiatives. This staff member will ensure that all ambassadors (Board and ED) have the tools and information to be successful in their efforts to increase financial resources. The Development Director will develop systems, research prospects, and help with donor stewardship – supporting the ED and Board to be fully engaged in the efforts to raise needed funds. Click here for a full job description of the Development Director.
Below are our open seasonal positions. Most work is May through October with some dates into November. As our off-season activities grow, so will some of these positions.
To apply for a seasonal position, click here for an application and mail it to us at PO Box 687, Moultonborough, NH 03254. To submit your application via e-mail, please first call us at 603-476-5900.
The Carriage House Restaurant
- Dining Manager – FT in season, potential PT year-round; work closely with our Operations Director and Executive Chef to help with a smooth daily operation in our restaurant (must be available through end of October)
- Host/Hostess – PT/FT; greet and seat guests upon arrival, clear tables; 16 years or older (must be available through end of October)
- Bartenders – PT/FT; bar service in restaurant and events; experience required; 21 years or older (must be available through end of October)
- Cones in the Clouds Attendants – PT/FT, June through Labor Day; assist customers with preparing ice cream orders, snacks and light meals; 15 years or older
- Line Cook – PT/FT; prepare food for lunch & dinner menus; experience required; 18 years or older (must be available through end of October)
- Dishwasher – PT/FT; wash dishes for restaurant service; 15 years or older (must be available through end of October)
- Gift Shop Attendant – PT (Sundays & Mondays); sell merchandise in our Gift Shop, restock and keep track of inventory, answer general questions about daily operations; 16 years or older
- Visitor Services Assistant – PT (weekends); greet guests inside The Carriage House and provide support for group tours
Weddings & Events
- Wedding Assistant – FT; assist venue renters with planning, coordination & set up of events; provide tours; weekends required; 18 years or older
Facilities & Maintenance
- Weekend Housekeeper – PT; maintain the interior cleanliness of the buildings on Saturdays & Sundays, about 5 hours per day; 18 years or older
- Museum Guide – PT/FT/V; provide orientation and educational interpretation for museum visitors; 16 years or older; click here for full job description
- Administrative Assistant – PT/FT; answer phones, general office tasks such as data entry, bulk mailing, etc; 16 years or older
- Gardener – PT; assist with our Master Gardener to help maintain our pristine gardens; 16 years or older
- Various other volunteer opportunities available during programs and events
Cross-department training is available for those looking for more hours. Ideal candidates can stay with us through the end of the season.