Castle in the Clouds Job Fair
Saturday March 11th
1:00pm – 5:00pm
Are you in the market for a fun job this year? Come join our team! We have many positions available for the 2017 season. Ideal candidates can stay through October 22nd, but arrangements can be made for those who are seasonal. Part-time, full-time and volunteer potions are available. Cross-training in multiple departments is a viable option for those looking for more hours.
We will be hosting two Job Fairs this Spring. Our first one will be on on Saturday February 25th from 10:00am-12:00pm. If you can’t make it then, we will be hosting another on Saturday March 11th from 1:00pm – 5:00pm. Come in prepared to fill out an application and meet with our managers. Don’t forget your resume!
Get your name on the top of the list! Apply TODAY! Download an application and mail it with your resume to Castle in the Clouds Attn: Employment Opportunities PO Box 687 Moultonborough, NH 03254. We will either keep your information on file until you can stop by our Job Fair or Open House, or will call you to set up an interview!
Some of the positions we are looking to hire might include, but are not limited to:
The Carriage House Restaurant
- Server – PT/FT; food and beverage service inside & outside on the patio; 18 years or older
- Host/Hostess – PT/FT; greet and seat guests upon arrival, clear tables; 16 years or older
- Bartender – PT/FT; bar service in restaurant and events; experience required; 21 years or older
- Cones in the Clouds Attendant – FT/PT; assist customers with preparing ice cream orders, snacks and light meals; 15 years or older
- Line Cook – PT/FT; prepare food for lunch & dinner menus; experience required; 18 years or older
- Prep Cook – PT/FT; prep food for lunch & dinner menus; experience preferred; 18 years or older
- Dishwasher – PT/FT; wash dishes for restaurant service; 15 years or older
- Front Gate Attendant – PT; process admission ticket sales at our main entrance; use of personal vehicle required; 18 years or older. Click here for a Front Gate Attendent Job Description.
- Visitor Services Associate – PT; general office tasks; greet guests in The Carriage House; provide historical information to groups and coordinate trolley service; weekends required; 15 years or older. Click here for a Visitor Services Associate Job Description.
- Gift Shop Attendant – PT; service our gift shop patrons, sell admission tickets, answer guest questions; stocking, money handling, and tidying store; weekends required 15 years or older
Weddings & Events
- Wedding Assistant – FT; assist venue renters with planning, coordination & set up of events; provide tours; weekends required; 18 years or older
- Event Set-up/Security – PT; assist with event set up and safety of guests & property; weekends and nights required; 18 years or older
Facilities & Maintenance
- Facilities Assistant – FT; help maintain buildings and grounds; weekends required; 18 years or older
Trolley Driver – FT/PT; transport visitors on the property; valid CDL required; 18 years or older
We are looking to fill part-time (PT), full-time (FT) and volunteer (V) positions. All positions are seasonal with hours May through October/November unless otherwise noted.
Additional volunteer work may be available if you don’t see a desired position on this list. Cross-department training is available for those looking for more hours. Ideal candidates can stay with us through the end of the season on October 22nd.
You don’t need to wait to apply! Download an application and mail it with your resume to Castle in the Clouds Attn: Employment Opportunities PO Box 687 Moultonborough, NH 03254. We are currently hiring!