Employment Open House
February 13th through February 17th
10:00am – 2:00pm
Are you in the market for a fun job this year? Come join our team! We have many positions available for the 2017 season. Ideal candidates can stay through October 22nd, but arrangements can be made for those who are seasonal. Part-time, full-time and volunteer potions are available. Cross-training in multiple departments is a viable option for those looking for more hours.
Stop by any day between 10:00am and 2:00pm the week of February 13th – 17th to fill out an application and learn more about the positions we have to offer. Come prepared for an on the spot interview in case a manager is available. Don’t forget your resume! We will also be hosting a Job Fair on Saturday February 25th from 10:00am-12:00pm if you cannot attend the open house.
Get your name on the top of the list! Apply TODAY! Download an application and mail it with your resume to Castle in the Clouds Attn: Employment Opportunities PO Box 687 Moultonborough, NH 03254. We will either keep your information on file until you can stop by our Job Fair or Open House, or will call you to set up an interview!
Some of the positions we are looking to hire might include, but are not limited to:
- Museum Guide – V/FT/PT; provide orientation and educational interpretation for museum visitors. Click here for a Museum Guide Job Description.
The Carriage House Restaurant
- Dining Manager – FT; manage restaurant including customer service, problem solving, scheduling and general flow; management or extensive restaurant experience required; weekends and some nights; 21 years or older
- Server – PT/FT; food and beverage service inside & outside on the patio; 18 years or older
- Host/Hostess – PT/FT; greet and seat guests upon arrival, clear tables; 16 years or older
- Bartender – PT/FT; bar service in restaurant and events; experience required; 21 years or older
- Cones in the Clouds Attendant – FT/PT; serve customers from our snack bar including scooping ice cream and light meals; 15 years or older
- Line Cook – PT/FT; prepare food for lunch & dinner menus; experience required; 18 years or older
- Prep Cook – PT/FT; prep food for lunch & dinner menus; experience preferred; 18 years or older
- Dishwasher – PT/FT; wash dishes for restaurant service; 15 years or older
- Front Gate Attendant – PT; process admission ticket sales; use of personal vehicle required; 18 years or older
- Visitor Services Associate – V/PT; answer phones and take reservations; greet guests at the Carriage House; greet and facilitate Group Tours; weekends required; 15 years or older
- Gift Shop Attendant – PT; service our gift shop patrons, sell admission tickets, answer guest questions; stocking, money handling, and tidying store; 15 years or older
Weddings & Events
- Wedding Assistant – FT; assist venue renters with planning, coordination & set up of events; provide tours; 18 years or older
- Event Set-up/Security – PT; assist with event set up and safety of guests & property; 18 years or older
Facilities & Maintenance
- Facilities Assistant – PT; help maintain buildings and grounds; weekends required; 18 years or older
- Trolley Driver – FT/PT; transport visitors on the property; valid CDL required; 18 years or older
- Housekeeper – PT; perform housekeeping & cleaning duties in The Carriage House including but not limited to offices, bathrooms, dining areas, function hall; weekends required; 18 years or older
We are looking to fill part-time (PT), full-time (FT) and volunteer (V) positions. All positions are seasonal with hours May through October/November unless otherwise noted.
Additional volunteer work may be available if you don’t see a desired position on this list. Cross-department training is available for those looking for more hours. Ideal candidates can stay with us through the end of the season on October 22nd.
You don’t need to wait to apply! Download an application and mail it with your resume to Castle in the Clouds Attn: Employment Opportunities PO Box 687 Moultonborough, NH 03254. We are currently hiring!